Subject to the right of Consumers to return goods for refund under The Supply of Goods and Services Act and Distance Selling Regulations, Greener Solutions does not sell products on a trial basis. Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before ordering.
You have the right to cancel your purchase at any time either before or up to 3 days following the day you receive the goods by:
- e-mailing us at email@example.com stating your name, a description of the goods or services concerned and the order number of the cancelled order, or
- phoning us on 01622 792593 (Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm excluding public holidays) - please have your order reference number and delivery details to hand.
If you exercise your right to cancel your order after the goods have been despatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Greener Solutions at your own risk and cost, therefore, we strongly recommend you use an insured delivery method such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. All returns are subject to the following conditions, except where the goods are faulty or incorrectly described on the website.
- Your product must be complete and in 'as new' condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging).
- A proof of purchase must be supplied.
- You must return any free gifts which came with the product.
- We will not refund any items that have been specially ordered to your individual specification or personalised.
- Goods returned outside the 3 days cancellation period (but within 28 days of receipt) that cannot be re-sold as new will only be refunded to their mail order return value and a credit note may be issued.
Where we have made a charge for postage, this will be deducted from your refund if the goods have been despatched to you.
You cannot cancel your purchase when:
- the goods were a special order to your specification; or
- 28 days has elapsed following receipt of the goods
Until such time as you return the goods to us you must take reasonable care of the item(s) and not use them. Any use of the delivered goods beyond that necessary to inspect the goods upon delivery will invalidate your right to cancel the contract.